Sunday, May 18, 2008

First Inaugural Issue!


Having been inspired by the hijinx and hilarity that is Becky's Flippin' Sweet blog, I've decided to do one of my own. Mostly however, I'm stuck in Houston by myself and I'm ridiculously bored! Also, I took some fun pictures and want a way to show them to people without mass e-mailing the entire world. So without further ado... here you go!

First is Maddie with her spiffy new shave cut for summer.



This may be my favorite picture I've ever taken of Alisa. We were at the relay for life with her co-workers and I made her put on this hat. I didn't even have to say "LOOK MAD!!!" Love you hun!







Finally, here's a picture of Pedro and the Rooser getting ready to ride their motorbikes in Stillwater. I would get a motorcycle, but Alisa has scared me with vivid descriptions of the massive head trauma patients she takes care of at work...

So that's it for now, I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow with another exciting installment.

3 comments:

Becky said...

WAHOO!!! You have no idea how excited I am that you have a blog. I might explode! BLOG ON!!!

Bob said...

Way cool...I'm such a loser...or as my students say "looser"...geez...anyway...very cool...blog on!!!!

mom said...

hey---where's the dancing Prozac? please add pictures of your apt. etc. also want to see the humidity!
party on.