I'm back in C-ville and loving it. Nothing much new to report, but I did finally download the pictures from the Galveston Aquarium onto my laptop and I thought I'd share them with the world. The first one on the right is obviously your favorite two people chillin' out by the ocean... the Gulf of Mexico counts right?
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Bill's Back!
I'm back in C-ville and loving it. Nothing much new to report, but I did finally download the pictures from the Galveston Aquarium onto my laptop and I thought I'd share them with the world. The first one on the right is obviously your favorite two people chillin' out by the ocean... the Gulf of Mexico counts right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes, i do look at your blog! thanks for the update. see you soon.
Love the pics. I can't even make that face if I try.
Post a Comment