Monday, June 2, 2008

Alone No More!


Well, still alone for the moment, but Alisa will be coming to Houston on Wednesday! I'm not sure what we're going to do here yet, but I hear that the Zoo is nice... and hot. The world's best waterpark (The Schlitterbahn) is nearby, but also really, really hot in Galveston. So until I have pictures from our adventures, here's a few from my fun job.

The first one is the "Trading Floor". It's actually just a bunch of rows of computers in a big room. I sit on the end.






This is the view from the "patio" on my building. Can you see the smoke rising from the trees since they spontaneously combusted due to the intense heat? Okay, maybe not yet, but by August, I'm pretty sure it will happen.












Finally, this is actually the building I work in. I love the "stairstep" design of the outside. It's super duper awesome.

Bill out.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Very cool...thanks for the pics...you have a great view for sure!!

mom said...

sorry it's so hot---but wait til august and then tell us how hot i t is. thanks for the pix. tell alisa i love her.
galveston has great resaurants....and the art museum is great too. that's all i saw when i was there visiting connie.
you could tour NASA. or not.
love, mom

Becky said...

You should go to Schlitterbahn. I've always wanted to go there. DO IT!!!