Sunday, July 13, 2008

Three Weeks and Counting

I would like to announce my triumphant return to Charlottesville in about three weeks. I'm going to have my last day on August 1 (Friday). Alisa is coming out on Wednesday for another week (after five days straight of twelve hour shifts) but may be comatose by the time she gets here. So right now I'm trying to figure out if I've gotten all my financial aid straightened out. So much fun... really it is. So here's my first quarter schedule:
  • Management Decision Models (lots of Excel and statistical regressions)
  • Leadership Learning Lab (for club presidents on how to get people to do things when you have no actual authority)
  • Valuation of Corporations (Using spreadsheets and wild guesses to figure out how much a company is worth... I'm not kidding about the wild guesses part)
  • Corporate Financing (All 31 flavors of stocks and bonds)
  • General Management and Operations Consulting (I have no idea... but it looked like fun)
So there you go. I'm actually excited to get back to school. I feel like I have so much more to learn. Wish me luck!

bill out

1 comment:

Becky said...

I commend you on your most appropriate use of bullet points. When I blog I usually don't have a point, let alone five of them. You rock!!!